- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees with similar colours.
- Wash inside out. Allow to air dry.
- Stretch back into shape whilst wet.
- Iron whilst still damp to gain back the length.
- Iron inside out, through a cloth on low temperature.
- Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Length of top, from shoulder seam to hem approx 65cm
What is Viscose?
Viscose is a made from wood pulp, a naturally-occurring, cellulose-based raw material. Products made with Viscose may incur a little shrinkage after contact with water, don't panic! After ironing, your product will return to its original form.